With the ebook of Lorraine Olive you will a complete Healing Reiki Course which will reveal how to remove stress from your body using secret healing reiki techniques. You will find out how to take control of your health and have an improvement of quality of your life. Pronounced ray-kee, the word Reiki comes from two Japanese words: rei, wisdom of God (or simply the “Higher Power”) and ki, life force energy. The two words together mean: a spiritually guided energy. According to Reiki the life force energy flowing in our bodies influences our will to live and enjoy the goodness of life. When that force is high, we are healthly and full of vitality. If it is low we become sick and stressed. With Reiki the hands are used to transfer the energy...

Click here to read more about.

Freitag, 8. Juni 2007

Healing Reiki Amazing Alternative Energy


One day I decided to go to a reiki session near Udine in Italy. I did not believe that much to such a king of therapy. I was really a lover of the Far East world but I was really skeptic about alternative medicines and methods of crazy gurus.
She said that we had to overcome a period of stress and a friend of us had suggested to make reiki.
In that period I was also very tired and stressed because of my job. I was really depressed because my company would have collapsed in a matter of few weeks.
I was not really in the mood to go somewhere in that period and listen to crazy doctors!
At the end I decided to go.
I woke very early that morning. I said to myself: "I cannot go on today! I am really tired".
We departed from our house in Trieste and we drove to Udine.
After one hour and a half of travel we arrived at a gym where we would have joined people to make a session of Reiki Healing. They said we would have a first level master in reiki.
We stayed in that gym for almost 10 hours with other 3 people teaching us how to heal ourselves by the help of our energy! The energy in our body.
We only stopped for one hour to have launch and then again with our hands we were about to learn how to heal each other.
Wow folks! You cannot imagine how I felt at the end of that day!
I felt like a new man! I had a new energy inside my body and I could drive back home with no problem and could stay up for a lot of hours. I was regenerated!
My story started that day of February 1998 and it still goes on.
I was able to reduce a lot of my diseases and aches just with my hands!
It is a pity that they have made reiki so expensive but fortunately today there is a solution.
Judith Conroy has created an easy system to make any ordinary person able to know about reiki healing and understand how to practice it.
My recommendations today is to have a look at her system and then you can come back here and tell me what you think.

Click here to visit Judith's site!

Reiki Healing

Keine Kommentare: